✝️🔎TOPIC: THE IMPARTIALJUDGEMENT
WATCH TODAY’S DEVOTIONAL MESSAGE VIA THIS LINK BELOW 👇🏽
✝️📖TEXT: MATTHEW 25:31-46(NKJV)
31. ” When the Son of Man comes in His glory, and all the holy angels with Him, then He will sit on the throne of His glory.
32. “All the nations will be gathered before Him, and He will separate them one from another, as a shepherd divides [his] sheep from the goats.
33. “And He will set the sheep on His right hand, but the goats on the left.
34. “Then the King will say to those on His right hand, ‘Come, you blessed of My Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
35. ‘for I was hungry and you gave Me food; I was thirsty and you gave Me drink; I was a stranger and you took Me in;
36. ‘I [was] naked and you clothed Me; I was sick and you visited Me; I was in prison and you came to Me.’
37. “Then the righteous will answer Him, saying, ‘Lord, when did we see You hungry and feed [You,] or thirsty and give [You] drink?
38. ‘When did we see You a stranger and take [You] in, or naked and clothe [You?]
39. ‘Or when did we see You sick, or in prison, and come to You?’
40. “And the King will answer and say to them, ‘Assuredly, I say to you, inasmuch as you did [it] to one of the least of these My brethren, you did [it] to Me.’
41. “Then He will also say to those on the left hand, ‘Depart from Me, you cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels:
42. ‘for I was hungry and you gave Me no food; I was thirsty and you gave Me no drink;
43. ‘I was a stranger and you did not take Me in, naked and you did not clothe Me, sick and in prison and you did not visit Me.’
44. “Then they also will answer Him, saying, ‘Lord, when did we see You hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison, and did not minister to You?’
45. “Then He will answer them, saying, ‘Assuredly, I say to you, inasmuch as you did not do [it] to one of the least of these, you did not do [it] to Me.’
46. “And these will go away into everlasting punishment, but the righteous into eternal life.”
The prophetic message about the judgment throne in today’s
passage declares a large space to accommodate the appearance of all nations. The Book of Revelation 20:12-15 and 21:8 also present influence. The separation of the sheep from the goats is to an honest and strict judgment void of sentiments and undue differentiate between the good and bad. Sheep and goat are symbolically used to specifically picture man and his relationship with his neighbours and his God. The sheep is linked to obedient character, humility and dogmatic followership, while the goat is assessed as a stubborn and disobedient animal. The content of the judgment pointed out the importance of the service of hospitality, sincere love and empathy in improving relationship with God.
Christians are therefore strongly encouraged to intensify brotherly care and burden-sharing. Let us establish Christlike love that shares time and life towards building, strengthening and sustaining others. It is necessary to examine ourselves and to reconcile with our neighbours.
Lord, grant me, I beseech Thee, the conscience to make proper amends for my unfruitful relationship both with You and man before the impartial judgement day. Amen.