The INEC National Electoral Commissioner for information and Voter Education, Mr. Festus Okoye has said that the electoral body has suspended one out of its six online services.
According to him, Nigerians can still access their online portal for the following
- Transfer of PVC, from one state to the other, local government or registration area
- For those who have lost their PVC, and want another one to be issued to them
- For those whose PVC is defaced and want to change it
- To correct any error in their data, in terms of age, or any other information
- To locate where they can get their PVC
Mr. Festus Okoye further stated that the only online service that the body has suspended is the pre-registration for new registrants, adding that the physical registration is still on, and will end on 30th June 2022.
Mr. Festus Okoye gave this information during an interview with BBC Nigeria.
THE LINK TO THE INTERVIEW IS BELOW……. YOU CAN WATCH FOR MORE CLARIFICATION