✝️🔎TOPIC: SHARE YOUR PERSONAL TESTIMONY
WATCH TODAY’S DEVOTIONAL MESSAGE VIA THIS LINK BELOW 👇🏽
✝️📖TEXT: JOHN 4:34-45(NKJV)
34. Jesus said to them, “My food is to do the will of Him who sent Me, and to finish His work.
35. “Do you not say, ‘There are still four months and [then] comes the harvest’? Behold, I say to you, lift up your eyes and look at the fields, for they are already white for harvest!
36. “And he who reaps receives wages, and gathers fruit for eternal life, that both he who sows and he who reaps may rejoice together.
37. “For in this the saying is true: ‘One sows and another reaps.’
38. “I sent you to reap that for which you have not labored; others have labored, and you have entered into their labors.”
39. And many of the Samaritans of that city believed in Him because of the word of the woman who testified, “He told me all that I [ever] did.”
40. So when the Samaritans had come to Him, they urged Him to stay with them; and He stayed there two days.
41. And many more believed because of His own word.
42. Then they said to the woman, “Now we believe, not because of what you said, for we ourselves have heard [Him] and we know that this is indeed the Christ, the Savior of the world.”
43. Now after the two days He departed from there and went to Galilee.
44. For Jesus Himself testified that a prophet has no honor in his own country.
45. So when He came to Galilee, the Galileans received Him, having seen all the things He did in Jerusalem at the feast; for they also had gone to the feast.
It is usually a joyful experience to share one’s testimony of faith; it motivates and challenges others to want to experience the same joy. The Samaritan woman had shared her personal testimony to others and that drew them close to Jesus. The people, after meeting with Jesus, now exclaimed, “Now we believe, not because of what you said, for we ourselves have heard Him and we know that this is Indeed the Christ, the Saviour of the world. “It is best that we make a committed effort to hear the word for ourselves so that our experiences become deep and more convincing.
There is no substitute to a personal encounter with Jesus. In this age where people anchor their spirituality on the faith of their church fathers and G.O’s, it is important that you draw near and hear Jesus on a more personal level. The Samaritan woman and man others in the gospels had personal encounter with Jesus and could not help but speak to others of the life-changing experience. Have you had a genuine personal encounter with Jesus? Then, share your testimony to others and encourage them!
✝️🙏🏽PRAYER: Lord, thank you for my faith walk: give me the courage to share my testimony to all those around me. Amen.