✝️📗DAILY FOUNTAIN DEVOTIONAL
(Third Sunday after Epiphany)
🎯TOPIC: EVER-WILLING JESUS
📺 WATCH THE DEVOTION VIA THE LINK BELOW 👇
1. When Jesus came down from the mountain, great throngs followed Him.
2. And behold, a leper came up to Him and, prostrating himself, worshiped Him, saying, Lord, if You are willing, You are able to cleanse me by curing me.
3. And He reached out His hand and touched him, saying, I am willing; be cleansed by being cured. And instantly his leprosy was cured and cleansed.
4. And Jesus said to him, See that you tell nothing about this to anyone; but go, show yourself to the priest and present the offering that Moses commanded, for a testimony [to your healing] and as an evidence to the people. [Lev. 14:2.]
5. As Jesus went into Capernaum, a centurion came up to Him, begging Him,
6. And saying, Lord, my servant boy is lying at the house paralyzed and distressed with intense pains.
7. And Jesus said to him, I will come and restore him.
8. But the centurion replied to Him, Lord, I am not worthy or fit to have You come under my roof; but only speak the word, and my servant boy will be cured.
9. For I also am a man subject to authority, with soldiers subject to me. And I say to one, Go, and he goes; and to another, Come, and he comes; and to my slave, Do this, and he does it.
10. When Jesus heard him, He marveled and said to those who followed Him [who adhered steadfastly to Him, conforming to His example in living and, if need be, in dying also], I tell you truly, I have not found so much faith as this with anyone, even in Israel.
11. I tell you, many will come from east and west, and will sit at table with Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob in the kingdom of heaven,
12. While the sons and heirs of the kingdom will be driven out into the darkness outside, where there will be weeping and grinding of teeth. [Ps. 107:2, 3; Isa. 49:12; 59:19; Mal. 1:11.]
13. Then to the centurion Jesus said, Go; it shall be done for you as you have believed. And the servant boy was restored to health at that very moment.
✝️🗒️STUDY: When Jesus came down after the sermon on the mountain, a leper said to him“Lord, if you are willing, you can make me clean.”Jesus told him that He was willing and made him clean immediately. On reaching Capernaum a Centurion met Jesus and told Him about his sick and paralysed servant. Jesus wanted to go and heal the servant but the Centurion requested Him to just speak a word of healing. Jesus marvelled and said that this great faith was rare in Israel and commanded that the servant be healed which happened.If you want Jesus to quickly intervene in the circumstances of your life, including health, job, family, business, and academics, demonstrate your faith in Him, and He will show you his willingness without delay. Do you truly know that God has no limitations? Distance does not hinder bin at all! No wonder Psalm 107:20 says “I send my word and heal them and deliver them from their destruction.”The word of God can travel from town to town, country to country and heal the sick and fulfil God’s purposes. You only need to have faith in God, and His words will work wonders in your life and situations this year.
✝️🙏 PRAYER: My Father, kindly speak a word and heal me today in Jesus’ name.
TO PARTNER/SUPPORT ACNNTV IN REACHING OUT TO THE WORLD WITH THE UNDILUTED WORD OF GOD, MAKE YOUR DONATIONS VIA OUR WEBSITE 👇
Church of Nigeria Anglican Communion ACNN ACCOUNT
Thank you as you join the Kingdom Partners today….