✝️🔎TOPIC: JESUS IS ALWAYS AVAILABLE
WATCH TODAY’S DEVOTIONAL MESSAGE VIA THIS LINK BELOW 👇🏽
✝️📖TEXT: JOHN 6:15-21(NKJV)
15. Therefore when Jesus perceived that they were about to come and take Him by force to make Him king, He departed again to the mountain by Himself alone.
16. Now when evening came, His disciples went down to the sea,
17. got into the boat, and went over the sea toward Capernaum. And it was already dark, and Jesus had not come to them.
18. Then the sea arose because a great wind was blowing.
19. So when they had rowed about three or four miles, they saw Jesus walking on the sea and drawing near the boat; and they were afraid.
20. But He said to them, “It is I; do not be afraid.”
21. Then they willingly received Him into the boat, and immediately the boat was at the land where they were going.
The desire of every traveller is to have a safe landing at the end of the journey. In our text, the disciples went ahead of Jesus to the other side of the sea. It was dark and they could not see. There was a threat, a danger and an emotional strain of a storm which can represent trouble, loss, helplessness and hopelessness. Being represent without Jesus will surely cause fear, challenges and unrest. At the start of the journey, their thought was that it would be peaceful and successful but the wind came! The terrible storm did strike and threaten their lives (v.20). However, the Master came through and said to them, “It is I; do not be afraid. “When they welcomed Jesus into their boat, there was calmness and they arrived their destination safely.
Brethren, do you know that Jesus is always available for whatever situation in life? The only answer to fear and challenges is Jesus Himself. In the moment of trial, sickness and financial difficulties, it is important to understand His presence and receive Him. The result of receiving Christ is the erasing of the power of fear. He is always available. When you receive Him, you will sail through the world and certainly have a safe landing in heaven with Him.
Lord Jesus, I welcome you into my life today. Take absolute control of my journey, Amen.