✝️🔎TOPIC: BE AN EVANGELIST
WATCH TODAY’S DEVOTIONAL MESSAGE VIA THIS LINK BELOW 👇🏽
✝️📖TEXT: JOHN 4:25-30(NKJV)
25. The woman said to Him, “I know that Messiah is coming” (who is called Christ). “When He comes, He will tell us all things.”
26. Jesus said to her, “I who speak to you am [He.”]
27. And at this [point] His disciples came, and they marveled that He talked with a woman; yet no one said, “What do You seek?” or, “Why are You talking with her?”
28. The woman then left her waterpot, went her way into the city, and said to the men,
29. “Come, see a Man who told me all things that I ever did. Could this be the Christ?”
30. Then they went out of the city and came to Him.
In our text, we see Jesus continuing His discussions with the woman of Samaria. She was gradually grasping the reality that she was not talking with an ordinary person. Not done yet though, she made haste to remind Jesus she knew a bit of Scriptures. “I know that the Messiah is coming., when He comes, He will tell us all things (v.25). Jesus quickly revealed Himself: “I who speak to you, am He.” She immediately left her water pot and made her way to the city to invite people to come and see the Christ.
Dear reader, have you had an encounter with Jesus? It is possible that your neighbour is only waiting for your testimony in order to come to Jesus. Do you know that your testimony of how God saved you from the grip of sin may be all that heaven is depending on to draw more people into the kingdom? Do not keep it to yourself; there is a reason why God delivered you from that miry clay and planted your feet on the solid rock. Share that testimony
now, someone next to you is in line for a life transforming
experience! Be an evangelist.
Father use me today to reach out in love to someone in
need of salvation. Amen.