– DISCUSSION VIDEO LINK AND STUDY GUIDE
📺 WATCH THE DISCUSSION VIDEO VIA THE LINK BELOW👇
Date: Dec 4, 2022
Sub-Theme: The eternal reign with God-4
Topic: Sacrificial livelihood-
Text: Luk 10:25-37.
i. to teach Christian giving as part of our duties for eternal kingdom and
ii. to expatiate on the consequences of an uncharitable attitude in Christendom.
Sacrificial livelihood is a life that caters for the needy and the indigents. Our text today shows the importance of caring for the needy to God and the eternal grave consequence of failure to do so. The Bible clearly states that we will always have the needy and the poor around us. Our caring for them is highly essential for our eternal reign with Christ. (Matt 25:34-36)
1. Reflect on the text today and analyze “Sacrificial livelihood”
2. How effective are Christians in helping each other in our generation (if at all they are doing so)? Exemplify this with the story of Lazarus and the rich man in Luk 16:20-21.
3. How can our congregational members or parish be of help to those in need among them? Read Deut 15:7-11 and Acts 4:32-37.
4. What is the consequence of neglecting the poor and needy? Matt 25:41-46.
The poor and needy will forever live among us. Our faithfulness in helping such as our ability can carry will always grant us favor from God and finally reign with Him.
Food for Thought
God will not come down to help; He uses people like you!!!
Deut 15:11 “For the poor will never cease from the land; therefore, I command you, saying, ‘You shall open your hand wide to your brethren, to your poor and your needy, in your land.”
Remember to share with others_
TO PARTNER/SUPPORT ACNNTV IN REACHING OUT TO THE WORLD WITH THE UNDILUTED WORD OF GOD, MAKE YOUR DONATIONS INTO:
Church of Nigeria Anglican Communion ACNN ACCOUNT
Thank you as you join the Kingdom Partners today…..