✝️📗DAILY FOUNTAIN DEVOTIONAL
🎯TOPIC: BE ATTENTIVE
📺 WATCH THE DEVOTION VIA THE LINK BELOW 👇
✝️📖TEXT: Matthew 13:24-32(AMP)
24. Another parable He set forth before them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is like a man who sowed good seed in his field.
25. But while he was sleeping, his enemy came and sowed also darnel (weeds resembling wheat) among the wheat, and went on his way.
26. So when the plants sprouted and formed grain, the darnel (weeds) appeared also.
27. And the servants of the owner came to him and said, Sir, did you not sow good seed in your field? Then how does it have darnel shoots in it?
28. He replied to them, An enemy has done this. The servants said to him, Then do you want us to go and weed them out?
29. But he said, No, lest in gathering the wild wheat (weeds resembling wheat), you root up the [true] wheat along with it.
30. Let them grow together until the harvest; and at harvest time I will say to the reapers, Gather the darnel first and bind it in bundles to be burned, but gather the wheat into my granary.
31. Another story by way of comparison He set forth before them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is like a grain of mustard seed, which a man took and sowed in his field.
32. Of all the seeds it is the smallest, but when it has grown it is the largest of the garden herbs and becomes a tree, so that the birds of the air come and find shelter in its branches.
✝️🗒️STUDY: Today’s parable describes a man who planted good seed in his field, but while people slept, his enemy came and sowed bad seed. On their request whether they should remove the bad seed, the master tells his servants to allow the bad and good seeds to grow together until the day of harvest when final separation would take place. Jesus also told them the parable of the mustard seed that was planted and grew to be a useful great tree. As a Christian, you need to be vigilant; you need to watch and pray. Guard your heart, feet, eyes and tongue so you do not fall prey to the enemies. Be careful not to fall into spiritual slumber. In the Church today, there are occultic people, armed robbers, kidnappers, fraudsters, thieves, fornicators and adulterers as well as the holy, righteous, kind and upright ones. However, everything is waiting for the day of reckoning when the wicked shall be turned into hell and all the nations that forget God (Psa. 9:17).We must be watchful so as to escape God’s wrath. The day of reckoning is coming soon. Are you ready and awake or are you asleep?
✝️🙏 PRAYER: Help me O God not to seek repose but to watch and pray as l am in the midst of foes.
TO PARTNER/SUPPORT ACNNTV IN REACHING OUT TO THE WORLD WITH THE UNDILUTED WORD OF GOD, MAKE YOUR DONATIONS VIA OUR WEBSITE 👇
Church of Nigeria Anglican Communion ACNN ACCOUNT
Thank you as you join the Kingdom Partners today….